WeeKent 2018

patrick d

WeeKent 2018

Berichtdoor patrick d » 28 dec 2017 21:09

Hello,

@Bunny,
Is there a date known for us Belgian dudes, when we need to keep the calander free?

regards, Patrick

bunny
Contacteer:

Re: WeeKent 2018

Berichtdoor bunny » 06 jan 2018 17:40

Hi my Flemish friends, our Bank Holiday falls on Monday the 7th May, so that is our long weekend! But we don't have as far to travel as you and I think your May Holiday always falls on the 1st May, which this year is a Tuesday? So correct me if I'm wrong, but you will have a long weekend over the 29th & 30th April, as many of you will get the Monday and the Tuesday off? So therefore, I would suggest, we do WeeKent over the last weekend of April 8)
Let me know what you think? Monday we have a Committee meeting to arrange dates for the year, so it would be good to know what would be best for you by then :wink:
Bunny xx
Ex-Chairman and lover of Flander's.... people.... beer!

Stavie

Berichtdoor Stavie » 08 jan 2018 10:01

OK Bunny,
thanks to put the WeeKent on end of April. Indeed most of us will have day of on Monday 30th of April and Tuesday 1st of May.
In this way more of ours can swim over to meet our friends of Twinaxle. :P

Greetz,
Stavie
Ron ontvangt graag tips voor uitbouw van den logistiek

bunny
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor bunny » 08 jan 2018 10:43

I will try and make it so at the Committee meeting this evening 8) Don't put it in your diaries yet... I will confirm tomorrow :shock:

bunny
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor bunny » 12 mar 2018 11:27

Ok my Flemish friends, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but retirement is so busy :shock:

Ok, WeeKent will be 29th & 30th April, if you wish to arrive on the Friday that is fine and if you wish to depart on the Monday, that is fine too... so you can make it a proper long weekend.

The camping will take place at Renshurst Farm at Marks Cross and we will camp in the woods (it's the place with the farm shop... 2012 we were there), two outside toilets by farm house. We will have a Pig Roast on the Saturday night and have access to Butcher's Wood off road site for the Saturday and Sunday. We will also be laning around local area one day too.

Total cost for one vehicle with two passengers is £60.

As you are aware, this is not a long Bank Holiday weekend for the TwinAxle contingent, but it will be for you :cry:

If you have not booked your crossing yet, get booking. :wink:

I've booked good weather too 8) :lol:

Come along and make it a great WeeKent 8)

Bunny

Stavie

Berichtdoor Stavie » 14 mar 2018 11:28

Hi Bunny,
looks great.
Already some members who are interrested. We keep you informed.

Greetz,
Stavie
Ron ontvangt graag tips voor uitbouw van den logistiek

bunny
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor bunny » 06 apr 2018 08:24

Great Stavie, it will be wonderful to make some new Flemish friends, my other ones are getting older :shock: :lol:

Stavie, are you and Axel coming? Patrick, will we see you and Myra too? It will be wonderful to see the old guard too... we have known each other for many years now :roll:

I have arranged sunshine for the whole Weekent, so do come along my Flemish friends and see England at its best... Bluebells will be up too :P

Really looking forward to a relaxed weekend doing what we do best... getting dirty.

Best wishes to you all and love to many... you know who you are 8)

Terug naar “The english room”